Denied achievement on Ride to Sky

Yesterday I completed the Ride to Sky route and was given access to KOM gloves but did not get the achievement badge for doing the ride. Why would Zwift deny me this after such a hard event?

Did you late-join the event? If so, you may have started at a point after the route start point, which would result in an incomplete route, and not receiving a route completion badge.

I rode from the beginning

Can you link to your activity?

I don’t know how to do that. But you can look at my profile in Zwift and see the ride. I did the whole thing, from the beginning.

Visit this: The at Home Cycling & Running Virtual Training App

Make sure you’re logged in. Click the activity in question and copy the URL, paste here! :slight_smile:

According to the companion app you havent ridden on Zwift since October 2021.

What? That’s when I started using Zwift. I ride almost daily

My mobile app won’t let me copy a link.

Did you save them all as private?

1 Like

I think my profile is public

Here is a screenshot

Your profile is or I wouldn’t be able to see your activities, but they must have been saved as private since October 31 as you can see they arent listed. Your ride stats do say you’ve done 107 miles in the last 7 days.

I would suggest you’ve set your privacy settings so only yourself can see your rides.

1 Like

Thanks for that. I changed my setting to public. Didn’t realize my activity was private. Now hopefully someone can help me figure out why Zwift didn’t give me the achievement for completing Ride to the Sky.

2 Likes

Still can’t see any activities after October.

You’ll have to change each activity as the setting only applies to new activities.

Change the alpe one for now.

I changed my privacy setting to public earlier in this discussion when it was pointed out to me that it was private. I just double checked to make sure it is set to public.

I’ll have to figure out how to change a setting for an individual activity. I don’t know how, and I’m using a mobile device

Okay. See if you can view my Ride to Sky activity now.