David Hendricks

(David Hendricks SO-TRI) #1

Very difficult to use.

There are no instructions although it is pretty straight forward.

The list that allows you to pick a workout or just ride does not always appear…pairing etc was easy but the whole riding with friends and group ride set - up is a complete mystery. If I sign on at the same time as a friend we do’nt always show up in the right hand list. The list on the left ofetn doesn’t even populate.have to tried to set up rides with friends and find it hard to find them.

If I look on the phone  app I can’t always find people even if they are known to be on the course…and are showing up on the right hand list.

I had high hopes for this program but it has really been a dissapointment.

I won’t paying for this after my trial unless you can tell me how to get the things I need…any suggestions?, as I think it’s an amazing concept otherwise…

Can you advise.

(Eric C. (Zwift HQ)) #2

Hi David,

This sounds more like you are having network troubles. The riders list fails to populate when there is a disconnect between your computer and our servers as it cannot retrieve the data required.

Try unplugging your router/modem for 20 seconds and then re-plugging it and trying again. Also make sure you do not have any restrictive firewalls, antivirus programs, or proxy/vpns running at the same time.

For more information, please consult our Knowledge Base which has a host of handy-dandy articles: https://support.zwift.com

If this still does not resolve the lack of riders, please open a support ticket.

Thanks!