Cycleops supermageto pro not supported

Installed zwift on Windows, using Garmin speed and cadence sensor, and cycleops supermageto pro. Upon pairing devices both sensors appear with reading that seem to be correct. It than asks to select trainer, I select supermageto pro. Once paired and proceed to ride, avatar clicks in and out. Watts starts and goes to zero. The cadence is being shown but is not calculating Watts. When I press A to see pairing, the speed is being shown what I’m pedaling, so the pairing is fine. Once I proceed back to the avatar nothing once more. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall all items and software with no luck. The only thing that does seem to work is selecting a different trainer. I selected the fluid trainer and my avatar moves but at a much slower rate than it should be, close to half of my actual effort.

Hi Norman,

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having troubles with your set-up. Please ensure that Zwift is using the most recent version, and that your OS, Internet Explorer and Graphics drivers are all up to date.If these problems are still happening, could you pleasesubmit a support ticket here for further assistance.