Crashes everytime

(Mark Newton) #1

hi - Anyone got the answer to why this programme crashes everytime? Ive downloaded software onto a 64 bit dell with windows 7. It just crashes?

(Mark Pearce [82 Kg]) #2

Mate the devs are going to need more info I would suggest logging a ticket and at the very least doing a dxdiag export for them. Make sure that you have .net 3.5 installed and that your video card drivers are up to date at a minimum.

(Crystal Haggard ZHQ) #3

Hi Mark Newton,

I only see one ride logged for you and it was on a Mac so I can’t help troubleshoot on the forums.  If you could open a support ticket and follow the instructions on our knowledge base for sending me your computer specs for the Dell, we’ll get back to you with more troubleshooting suggestions.

(Malcolm Lewis) #4

Hi, same for me. I am very interested to try this and sign up, but every time the apps starts, it crashes as soon as the sound comes on.

Windows 7. I have updated the app, I have updated the drivers, and I have tried un-installing and re-installing the app.

I am happy to provide the logs, but I have had a look in them and there seems to be very little there.

Any ideas? Is Windows 7 supported?