Country flags all 'no country' now

Wow, How many days does it take to bring back a previous feature?

They do have to do some testing, you know… :wink:

How can something so glaring not get caught?

Does Zwift do QA (Quality Assurance) before releasing updates to their paying customers?
don’t answer, that was a rhetorical question, the results speak for themselves.

6 Likes

Sane here. Many days to fix diconnections since last week too!.

1 Like

Still no flags !

2 Likes

Interesting. I was wondering what was going on with the flags in the companion app when all the flags in was showing up as grey. Hate to see it happen, but I am glad I am not the only one experiencing this problem. Usually when stuff like this happens, I am the only one it happens to. I have strange luck.

2 Likes

Same here on Android. Not the only one at least :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Guess uninstalling and reinstalling Companion app will not fix this as problem is with version 3.22.1

Same issue for me. Couple of days now. (Android). Has anyone From zwift even acknowledged this issue?

1 Like

See above in this thread (“All - thanks for flagging up the flags missing in the Android Companion app. We’re on it.”)

1 Like

Yes hate it

Does not work reinstalling. Still no flags nightmare. Get it fixed zwift

Totally agree

1 Like

Ok, I am still not the only one having this issue. My friends are on Android

1 Like

Had this problem myself for over 2 weeks now all flags showing Canada in grey hope it is fixed soon :roll_eyes::thinking::frowning:

Same here. Really annoying :unamused:

2 Likes

No flats on Android 4 me 2 :‐((

It’s been 3 weeks and still no country flags in Companion app. It’s making it difficult to find friends when so many have the same name and not everyone has a photo. Please fix this! Thanks.

We’re still working on the flags missing from Android Companion, y’all. We hope to get this ironed out as soon as we can.

[disco-2557]

3 Likes

We. heard that three weeks ago.

4 Likes