Connection Problems with Tacx Neo Trainer Operating system Win 10

Hi,

since some day I’ve connection problems with my Tacx Neo Trainer via ANT+, today I’ve used Tacx Trainersoftware and everything works fine. Is this a known issue and what I have to do to get a working connection?

Thanks for information an best regards

Frank Lengers

Zwift uses more data so it is not an apples-to-apples comparison.

Are you using a USB extension cable to get the ANT+ dongle as close to the trainer as possible?

Hi Paul, thanks for answering, yes I do. I am using this setup since 1,5 months and I never had any problems

Greetings 

Frank

Trying going through this KB to see if it can help resolve the issue: https://support.zwift.com/hc/en-us/articles/204186849-My-ANT-signal-is-dropping?section=201145295

Hi Paul, many thanks for this helpful Link. I’ve connected to Zwift again and Zwift has found my device immediately, a short test ride hasn’t caused any trouble. I think my bluetooth mouse has caused the trouble, I’ve placed it a few centimeters away and everything has worked as it should be. 

Gerat Support!

Many Thanks and Greetings from Germany

Frank

One supplement, it would be also nice if would BLE make working with Windows 10, it would make Things much easier.

Frank

Hi Frank,

It looks like Paul already steered you to our KB support article for eliminating signal interference.

If you continue to have the same problems, please submit a support ticket and one of our Zwift support team members will be happy to further assist you.