Connection Problems with Tacx Neo Trainer Operating system Win 10

(Frank Lengers) #1

Hi,

since some day I’ve connection problems with my Tacx Neo Trainer via ANT+, today I’ve used Tacx Trainersoftware and everything works fine. Is this a known issue and what I have to do to get a working connection?

Thanks for information an best regards

Frank Lengers

(Paul Allen) #2

Zwift uses more data so it is not an apples-to-apples comparison.

Are you using a USB extension cable to get the ANT+ dongle as close to the trainer as possible?

(Frank Lengers) #3

Hi Paul, thanks for answering, yes I do. I am using this setup since 1,5 months and I never had any problems

Greetings 

Frank

(Paul Allen) #4

Trying going through this KB to see if it can help resolve the issue: https://support.zwift.com/hc/en-us/articles/204186849-My-ANT-signal-is-dropping?section=201145295

(Frank Lengers) #5

Hi Paul, many thanks for this helpful Link. I’ve connected to Zwift again and Zwift has found my device immediately, a short test ride hasn’t caused any trouble. I think my bluetooth mouse has caused the trouble, I’ve placed it a few centimeters away and everything has worked as it should be. 

Gerat Support!

Many Thanks and Greetings from Germany

Frank

(Frank Lengers) #6

One supplement, it would be also nice if would BLE make working with Windows 10, it would make Things much easier.

Frank

(Steven D) #7

Hi Frank,

It looks like Paul already steered you to our KB support article for eliminating signal interference.

If you continue to have the same problems, please submit a support ticket and one of our Zwift support team members will be happy to further assist you.