I got a couple of questions/suggestions.
- Calibration, how do I calibrate (or maybe we need that feature)? The traditional f3 button doesn’t work in the current version of Zwift. Not an issue for me as I’m usually doing intervals on PerfPro before and my trainer is calibrated prior to coming in to Zwift.
- Should I really be hitting 42mph down a 6% slope? Maybe I don’t know but it doesn’t seem to matter if I pedal wide open in 52/11 or moderatly at 52/14, I still hit 41ish.
- Is there a way I can check my weight entered. The power to weight numbers seem a little high.
- Today I lost my green jersey but nobody beat my time. It was strange. I outrsprinted a guy regained my green, and 5 sec later it disappeared but he did not beat me. When I came back around he was 10 seconds off of me and I was still the sprint KOM.
- My computrainer speeds seem a little high. Power is good, speed seems a little high.
- Drafting is almost pointless, when it works it’s good but otherwise it’s a frustrating PITA. It’s equivalent to riding in a paceline with new riders
You guys got a bad a$$ product! The island gets a little boring when there’s only fun riders but attacking others who came to play and competing makes it infinitely fun!
I’ve got ERGvideos, everything from computrainer, PerffPro, and Trainerroad. This is the best software right now. It’s fun and engaging and I can equally blow myself up just like I’m out on the road. Pretty freaking fun while ‘training’ in the offseason. He!! this could be an awesome way to jump right in to race season racing others around the island.