Computrainer - Game issues

Is anyone else having issues with the Game being much slower than the Computrainer? I saw the calibration question, but I think this is different. I calibrate my computrainer first, then launch Zwift. Any already known, I have a slow computer, but I still dont think that should be the issue.
Issue: I was riding on Thursday at 3:30pm Mountain time against P Joyce and S Bryan. In the flat start point of the island, I was cranking out 25mph according to Zwift and it felt like I was working that hard. And both other riders blew past me like I was standing still. They must have been going 40+mph.
If it is an issue since my computer is slower, then I think Zwift has a bigger problem since whomever has the best computer would win? Like I mentioned Zwift had my watts and speed correct but there was no way I could keep up with those other two guys.

I only wish real life was like that.

I don’t think my computer was showing much more than 25 mph there. Mine is on the slow side, too, an i5 with an Intel 2500 integrated video.

Paul, do you remember passing me on Thursday afternoon? You and Bryan flew past me. I was pumping 200+ watts at 25mph.

I was probably doing about the same for both watts and speed on a Kickr. I do remember going past you, and yeah, the apparent speed differential was pretty big.

I was riding with Eric Min last night and he was on a CompuTrainer. He dusted me in all the sprints so he was having no slowness issues.

I wonder sometimes if it might either be graphics card and/or internet speed. I’ve seen people on that appeared to be moving very slowly and the movements were erratic.

I’m riding with a three year old MacBook Pro running Windows 7 in bootcamp. I am wirelessly connected to a pretty fast Verizon Fios connection. The system has worked as advertised for me.

I regularly ride with a Computrainer and the game works fine for me. Is it possible those two riders were sprinting for the line? You can reach those sprints when sprinting.

Computrainer is working fine for me. I use the Computrainer for Power and then set my Ant+ sensor for Speed, Cadence and Heart Rate.

I had the game not find the Computrainer a few times, but then I would just press the T key and re-do my settings and this so far finds the Computrainer correctly and it works for the rest of the ride.

I log in, Zwift finds my computrainer on com3.  At this point my CT is communicating as the lights are flashing on the connector to the PC.  I know Zwift is not receiving any power info as there are zero watts on the pairing screen even though I am pedalling.  When I hit the okay button to pair the CT, I get a no signal message and the lights on the PC connection have stopped flashing.  I put in a ticket a week ago and haven’t received a response.

any fix Rick?