Child Accout

Got this disappointing message from Zwift after TWO weeks from original request…
They said they already responded to my request-- but nothing in my mail box including spam box.
Then they suggested me to re-submit consent form?!?!- why can not they just re-send that email they claimed they had already sent( if there is such a email).

I love Zwift, but this type of incident would diminish my confidence in Zwift.

Thanks for reaching out to us, I’m sorry for the delay.

I think I found the consent form you’ve submitted and I have since processed and replied to with a confirmation email. If you’re not seeing the email, I would suggest checking your spam box, as sometimes email providers route our emails there.

If you’re still not seeing the email, I would suggest [submitting another consent form for us. If you have any additional questions, don’t hesitate to reach back out to us.

Ride On.
XXXX F.
Member Experience Agent
Zwift

Maybe you accidentally put the wrong email address down on the form or misspelled it? Sorry you are experiencing this confusion. Zwift does have to be careful with the kids accounts due to privacy and other regulations, so it is all in the name of keeping our kids safe on Zwift, which is a good thing.

OK. I re-submit the form. mikio

btw two weeks ago I got the following email right after filling out the form, means you guys my email address right, since there was no other way to find my email address. you guys have my correct email address for sure, looks like did not do anything with it.

Hi mikio,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

We’ve received your email and look forward to speaking with you! We will get back to you as quickly as we can.

In the meantime, have you checked out our Community Forums? Your question might already have an answer there!

We look forward to connecting and thank you for your patience!

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Zwift Support Team