Change of Category Request

Hi. I just got a new trainer which is showing much lower power than the old one. I am now in Cat A, but it is now too much for me. Can you move me from A to Cat B? My new trainer is Tacx Neo 2T but the old one was Kinetic Rock n Roll.

Hi @Jon_Arnar_Sigurjonss

Welcome to the forum

Please send a E-mail to zwiftpower@zwift.com

When you do, come armed with some information so that we can help you more quickly and easily:

• A link to your ZwiftPower profile
  • Your ZwiftPower username
  • Your Zwift ID

If you aren’t sure how to locate your Zwift ID, check out this article for steps.

Do not post that information here. Please. Send it in the email.

I too have a Kenetic but it’s a Road Machine with an InRoad 3 sensor.
How far off is your Rock and Roll?
Did it require a calibration before each ride?

My new trainer is showing about 15% less power than my old Kenetic Rock and Roll trainer.
It did not require a calibration before each ride, but I should have done it. But I tried few times to calibrate the trainer, but I always got an error.

So are you saying you could never reliably calibrate the trainer?
I usually am able to calibrate mine every ride but there was a time about 18 mo or 2 years ago where the Kinetic app was messed up and I could not calibrate for several months.
I think Spring came and I moved to outside riding before it was sorted but by the next year, I was able to reinstall the app and do a hard reset and I have had no issues since.