CeramicSpeed Cycling Mission - TT miles not counting

Hi Chris. - I’ve definitely done a workout on a MTB and the miles recorded ok. Give it a go, some of the new workouts are only 20mins long.

All finished now, did about 100 miles on a TT bike in the end but have completed all 3 parts now!

2 Likes

Chapeau! I’ve about half of the TT and MTB still to complete. Fingers crossed one of names comes out of the hat. Ride On.

so, the plot thickens on this even more!

during my last ride on the TT bike i had a pop up to say i had completed the mission, had an email to say i had completed it and on my last 2 rides i was wearing the kit you get for completing it, but…

i noticed when i logged in tonight that the miles from my last ride weren’t showing so it is saying i still hve 4 miles left to do on the TT bike!

i have checked and all rides were saved correctly. very very odd!

can’t be bothered to change bikes again to finish it but just seems really bizarre!

Rode about 20 total miles on TT bike. Tried doing short rides, logging out, saving, restarting and riding more, but only 2 miles appear to have counted.

What platform are you using for zwift?

I have been using android recently

I use Appletv and companion app on android, all the most recent versions

Be sure to restart the ATV before every ride.

Also the same problem i rode today 68kms and still zero

I also the same problem. I ride today ~48kms and zero

Hi I have This same problem done 4 ride’s including race today All on Cervelo TT bike and only one was recorded. Completed the Road and MTB no problems there. Any ideas, the app is updated. The race was uploaded to Zwift power. Still no sign on CeramicSpeed mission app?

I couldn’t work it out - sometimes it recorded them and sometimes it didn’t without me changing anything.

My app was up to date, I saved and closed in the same way each time.

annoyingly mine has said I have finished it but when I log in it is showing 4 miles still to go on the TT bike and won’t update any further.

I’ve done three TT (gross!) rides in a row and only received credit for the first and third. The 2nd, uncredited ride was Monday, May 11. Unfortunately, that ride was (would have been) the bulk of the TT required distance - and didn’t count! Should I log a support request, or is it not worth it?

AppleTV
Wahoo Kickr 2017
iphone

I believe the companion app was not working well at the time, so I used the AppleTV BlueTooth connections like I have done on the subsequent rides.

I don’t know - depends how much you want to finish the comp

I wasn’t bothered as I’m unlikely to win the actual prize (I never win anything!!) and the jersey isn’t overly exciting so I guess it’s up to you

Ha, no I’m not concerned with winning the prize. I’ll just re-ride the TT miles that didn’t get logged. What I meant by “is it worth logging a support request”, I was hoping to get a response from a Zwift employee, but basically I was asking if logging a support request would actually get a timely, helpful response. I’ll go with recent experience and say no because I believe they’re too busy with the bugs in the recent update, and they likely have a limited / remote staff.

Even then, a response would likely have been “we cannot credit you with the missing miles”, no matter how much proof they can locate by looking into my account and reviewing screen shots from my companion app, etc.

I’ve completed the road and tt with no issues. Just done the stage 4 ride on a mtb (which wasn’t fun) 17miles and then did a just ride for 8miles. Only the 8miles is showing :frowning:

Got all my TT and MTB miles recorded but since then a free ride and the Tour for All race on the road bike did not get recorded for road bike miles. Not impressed.

I am having the same issue with the mtb, tried everything you all suggested but still no miles counting .
Pretty sure I’ve done everything I should.

Same here done four solo rides with Zwift TT bike - only the first counted none of the other three counted. Everything up to date - using IOS,.

Same thing for me. Just 1 of the 3 rides on my zwift TT bike counted.