Getting the “cannot log in - check internet connection” message. Have done everything to get it going but nothing is working. This is extremely frustrating. Worked fine yesterday and today is -12C with no option to go out for a ride.
We’re sorry to hear,
This can happen for a few different reasons:
- Account has a temporary password and needs to be changed on our web
- Zwift can’t connect through the user’s firewall/VPN/Proxy
- Our servers are down
- You have no internet connection
- Incorrect user name or password (Check Caps Lock key)
I can confirm the servers are fine, can you please check everything else?
- Make exception in AV or router firewall
- Reset router
I hope it will help, either way - let us know please.