Cancellation of monthly membership

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I need to cancel my monthly membership.  Try as I might, including e mails, I’ve not been successful.  Please could anyone let me know how this is done.  I’ve probably missed the most obvious thing!!  Thanks all.

1 Like

Log onto Zwift.com. Go to Settings, then Payments…there’s a link there for cancelling subscriptions…

no there isn’t not on my screen anyway

No cancel button on my screen either.

cancel

There is not a way to cancel my subscription in my settings. No payment info shows up.

1. Log in to your profile on zwift.com.
  2. Click on “Edit Profile”, located top-right, under the level indicator.
  3. Select “Payments”, link on the left-hand side.
  4. Scroll down to “would you like to cancel your subscription?”
  5. Go through with the little survey provided.

cant find profile!!

no option at all.

I am having the same problem. I can get to the payments page but when I click on want to cancel your subscription it just jumps to the top of the page…

This has been a problem for me as well. Everytime I try to do this I can’t find out how to make it happen. Poor service.

Hi I would like to cancel for the summer please

Would like to cancel please … no option on website

I also want to cancel. After months of not working and zwift are still taking money out of my account and I can’t cancel the subscription!

Per above:

1. Log in to your profile on zwift.com.
  2. Click on the little downward triangle on the upper right corner (next to “support” and select “Settings”)
  3. Select “Payments”, link on the left-hand side.
  4. Scroll down to “would you like to cancel your subscription?” Click on “cancel your subscription”.
  5. Go through with the little survey provided.

Brad Solomon

I am having the same problem as some above. I can get to the payments page but when I click on “want to cancel your subscription” it just jumps to the top of the page… Can you please cancel my subscription!!

I would like to cancel subscription due to very many unknown and unsolved dropouts that prevent me to properly use Zwift.

There is no “Payments” or “would you like to cancel your subscription?” section or tab or link. The only available option is “Would you like to cancel your membership?”, on “Membership” section.

Do I need to cancel membership to obtain cancellation of subscription?

I have cancelled my membership  but I stay registered and Zwift keeps on deducting money. I just get an automated response when I email them. 

Okay Zwift team contacted me and it seems I did not scroll down enough to see the Confirm button.

cancel my subscription

1 Like