Can you get rid of the London rain???

(Derek Rush [RaceWBR]) #1

While it was somewhat amusing when you first opened the London course, the novelty of it has run its course. Most of us are on Zwift during the winter months because of depressing weather that is keeping us indoors. We don’t need our virtual reality as grey and depressing as the one outside in the real world.

(Paul Allen) #2

Make sure you vote up the existing threads about this (I’m guessing there are close to 10) so Zwift knows what the users what.

(. . BB ... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) #3

Yep - at least it’s not snowing in my basement …
Oh yeah - that happens on watopia hill climb :stuck_out_tongue:

(Gerrie Delport) #4

I think there is a lot less rain these days or at least shorter duration. Just enough to keep the grass and trees green on Box hill.

(Nick LaVeaux) #5

Hi Derek,

We recently reduced the frequency of the amount of rain, but depending on the response from the community, we may eventually take another look at this. So we’ll certainly be keeping an eye on this and see how it goes!

(Lou Indianagirl) #6

Ditto!!! So many of us Zwift because of bad weather, injuries, or because we’re stressed out and short for time. It’s crazy that our virtual reality is gloomy too. No Rain!!!

(Cleve Waterman 69y/o) #7

Way, way, way too much rain. 

(Cleve Waterman 69y/o) #8

Is this the official “complain about rain” thread?   I rode the Volcano Loop for 60 minutes today.  There was almost 20 minutes of rain.   Is all of the Watopia rain concentrated at the volcano?

(Derek Rush [RaceWBR]) #9

I don’t think Zwift is paying any attention to complaints about the rain. It almost seems the more we complain the more it rains.

(Cleve Waterman 69y/o) #10

Derek, I have the exact same feeling.  

(Pascal Toupin) #11

I’m starting to think someone at Zwift gets paid per drops.
No rain please, it is unnecessary.

(Bhaltair Gruamach) #12

Is this something that could be a option?  Choose:

The world you wish to ride

The time of day

The weather