Can you add the ENFORCE_HRM rule to only some categories in a race event? [SOLVED]

Is it possible to add the ENFORCE_HRM rule to only some of the categories in a race event? For example, can I add the rule to category A and B but not C and D? Looking at the JSON schema for category enforced races, I can see the rulesSet field containing the ENFORCE_HRM rule for each category in the JSON schema. That would imply that you could remove that rule from some categories while leaving it in other categories. However, the main “header” part of the JSON, which applies to all categories, also has the same rulesSet field containing the ENFORCE_HRM rule. Would that override the rulesSet in each category?

Why? What is a difference between racing A/B and C/D?

Does it matter if there is a difference between A/B and C/D? I’m just wondering if it is possible to apply the rule to some categories and not others. I noticed that it might be possible based on the JSON data schema. I’m just seeking confirmation. It’s my curiosity that is seeking the answer.

Hi Joe. At this time, it’s not possible to set the HRM enforcement on the individual category/group level. The HRM enforcement setting is at the event level.