Can we have a document explaining how to edit the XML file and what the tags mean and do?

(Barry Turner) #1

Can we have a document explaining how to edit the XML file and what the tags mean and do?

I can understand most of them but some I’m trying to work out by trial and error. I find the in program editor a bit time consuming when repeating blocks of training.

Moving forward, I think the in program workout editor really needs a select multiple block and copy and paste (wouldn’t need to edit the XML file then).

Also copy previous block and insert after / before would also be amazing useful.

Please vote up if you agree.

(... david (aka "setuid")) #2

I assume you mean the XML in the Zwift Workout files (.zwo), and not the prefs.xml that Zwift uses to store in-game settings? 

(Barry Turner) #3

Yes sorry, I do mean the Zwift ‘.zwo’ workout files

(Alvaro Valencia ZHR (I)) #4

I like to know more about XML file Prefs

(Alvaro Valencia ZHR (I)) #5

example tire size is off by real measurement about 130 mm mean we lost real distance rided to what Zwift said. On my Pref Monitor, the second one I can not see the mouse if I use full screen. Using widowed I see my mouse. I need more means on other terms devices, my sensors are been Name Garmin when I’m using wahoo ones. So will be useful have the Full selection list to make sure our set up is properly listed