Can not join category enforced race

Isn’t that what you see because of the watts floor element of the CE limits. Many women are less than 60kg and 57kg so IMO it is their weight as opposed to their sex which puts them in the lower mixed category.

Was it your ride ? Might anyone else, in the household, have mistakenly logged in as you instead of themselves?

The first one is not, yes, someone might have logged in under my username by mistake but that is the only one.

Sorry, I’m trying to do too many things at once.

Rosie - You are in C because of your 5 minute power but based on what you are saying, you don’t think you can do 260 odd watts for 5 minutes?

Nope, I can do 110 max for 5 min at the moment

It looks like someone else has been using your account - a family member perhaps?

Until that stops, you’ll keep on getting a problem with being mis-categorised.

1 Like

@Ian_Attoe Yes - what I’m saying is that it’s normal for a female-designated rider to have a lower mixed category than their women’s category. What is not normal is what OP is seeing, which is a higher mixed category.

I honestly don’t know why that has happened. But when I reset pretty much all the data (once given assurances noone else is using the account) it won’t be an issue anymore.

Yeah it seems like there should be some CE logic that doesn’t allow the mixed category to be higher than the women-only category. Hopefully the power reset sorts it out for Rosie, but it makes me wonder if any riders who don’t have polluted data are seeing this issue.

2 Likes

Hi @James_Zwift, it would appear that someone did use it once back in March but that has not been the case since than. So it is strange to me that this is enough to cause the problem. Either way, thanks everyone for your help.

If you know when that happened, it should be easy to see if it’s still present on your PR data on my.zwift.com by looking at the dates

Thanks @Paul_Southworth

Hi Rosie.

I’ve reset all of your power data. If this happens again you’ll need to contact our CS teams.

Please ensure that noone else uses your account.

Noted! Thank you :pray: