Buggy Draft Effect Being Patched [April 29 2020]

Thank you. I am showing version v1.0.49822 am I correct in thinking that this is still the latest one or when a patch is applied does the update version number change? Sounds like it stays the same but ‘internally’ a patch has been applied to sort the problem out. Just wanted to double check.

By the way I think your help on this forum is outstanding. Although I’ve been on Zwift for a few years now this is first time I’ve used this forum. It has been fantastic.

1 Like

I’m also wondering if people are still having this issue? A friend just upgraded to a new kickr and he feels like he isn’t getting any draft. Says he is on the newest ATV OS.

Drafting wonky still in PC version during group ride this morning. PC version, HWC Pedal Mafia Social Ride. Not on a TT bike :wink:

I was getting extra draft when in bunch in front of leader beacon and no draft as soon as they passed (still in bunch).Really weird. I wasn’t the only rider to get the same issue on the ride. As having to doubly my power to keep up as soon as they passed yet still in draft. May be a different bug to do with groups. Excellent workout but not what I signed up for… :wink:

I’m still noticing a bug on Apple TV - getting sucked into draft of slower rider when moving way quicker in a bunch then impossible to catch back on to bunch.