Bug: Crash/hang caused many achievements to be unlocked on restart (Mac OS 10.10.1)

(. The Labrador!) #1

2nd ever go. App hung early within first couple of minutes. On restarting I was bombarded with achievements and unlocked many of the peak power achievements (up to 1400w I think) and jumped from level 1 to level 4 instantly.

(Jason K) #2

Moved bug report to troubleshooting forum.

This actually sounds like a couple different issues. The crash is one issue, while the other issue would come from your initial pairing.

When you initially pair some devices, packets can be lost or give inaccurate data which will cause an abnormally high burst of speed and can unlock achievements. This is an issue we’re aware of and is in our bug database.

In regards to the app crash, please submit a support ticket via http://bit.ly/zwiftsupport so we can investigate.

Thanks!

(Jonathan Lemon) #3

Just a followup - I got hit by this one (unlocking achievements) today.

Logged into Zwift without any issues, did a 5 minute warmup in preparation for today’s FTR.  Warmup done, quit the island.

On a new restart, after going through the pairing screen, I was bombarded with 1000, 1100, 1200… achievements unlocked until I hit ‘Just Ride’.