Ok here are some tips if your Bluetooth keeps dropping mid ride.
Setup: iPhone Zwift Companion app, Windows 10 PC, Kinetic Rock N Roll Control
- Unplug your Kinetic
- Turn off Bluetooth on your PC via Bluetooth settings
- On your iPhone remove all saved Bluetooth devices (forget device…)
- Turn on your Kinetic
- Start the Kinetic app and make sure it is paired, also check sensors for new firmware
- Close Kinetic app
- Start Zwift companion app on iPhone
- Start Zwift on PC, on main pairing screen click on gear on top right and make sure you are no on BETA Bluetooth direct.
- Zwift should be paired with your companion app
- Make sure you don’t have your phone plugged in to your PC for power (that is my latest debugging try). Windows may be trying to connect via the USB to the iPhone and screwing up the Bluetooth stack.