Bluetooth broke with update [September 2021] [1.17.0] [Windows11]

Hello,

This issue is essentially the same as the one reported under “Known Issues”:

[Bluetooth broke with update [September 2021] [1.17.0] [Windows10] [SOLVED]]

However, this issue also affects Windows 11.

I added a comment to the above thread, however, since that thread was marked [SOLVED], I feel the need to open a new thread, since the issue is not solved on Windows 11, even with the latest release.

My details:

Windows 11 Pro - 22000.194

Wahoo Kickr 20

BT power, cadence and controllable shows as pairable, and intermittently shows power for 5 seconds maximum, then shows “No signal”

I tried both the vc_redist.x86.exe as well as dll file linked in the other thread, and no improvements.

ANT+ is working fine.

Same issue here!

I can connect Zwift to my trainer (power and controllable) but it shows “No signal” after a few seconds.

Today I even tested all my setup (trainer, cadence e HR) on my wife’s computer (Win 10) and it all worked fine.

Just updating that I am no longer experiencing this issue.

Zwift game version: 1.0.83765

Latest “Patch Tuesday” patch for Windows 11 installed: 2021-10 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems (KB5006674)

Latest Intel bluetooth driver installed (Asus AX-3000 adapter): 22.80.1

I suspect the Windows patch may have been the difference, as that’s the only thing that’s changed since I last tried.

Marcelo can you confirm?

I take it back, I am still having the same problem with the latest release: 1.0.85474

The only way I can zwift reliably for now on W11 is using FE-C ANT+

Same here. Bluetooth broke with the prior patch, and issue not resolved with the latest. BT actually shows as connected, but the game doesn’t process input from the trainer. True for me on a fully updated Win10 and now Win11. To make matters even worse, this version defaults to Bluetooth, and insofar as I can tell, the default cannot be changed to ANT+ - which works as well as it always has. So one must remember to turn off BT on the PC, then launch Zwift, which forces it to find ANT+, and then and only then may you ride. Game Version 1.0.85474; Launcher Version 1.0.52

No improvement with latest update.

Game Version 1.0.85684