BLE InRide Connection issue

Hi there,

I was previously able to pair my Kinect Inride bluetooth device to Zwift using my 2015 macbook pro. However, with the latest release of Zwift (1.0.9318), the pairing process either drops the connection after just a few minutes or doesn’t see the device at all. I also attempted to pair Inride with the Kinect iOS app to rule out possible issues with the physical device and that worked just fine. 

Hello, I was able to get it to work by first starting a ride then going into the setup menu, click on the pair button and pair power meter and inride should show up.

I’m trying to troubleshoot a problem I have with BLE integration. Everything pairs up ok, and I can workout using Zwift. However, after a while, the calibration seems to go whacko. One workout had me flying like a world-class pro in the last 20 min , and yesterday’s had me putting out 60 watts towards the end when I was working much harder.

This doesn’t happen on TrainerRoad, so I doubt it’s the InRide module. So I’m guessing it’s the IOS app or Zwift itself. Anyone else have this problem?

1 Like

I am having the same issue with BLE not maintaining connection. We’ve done lots of troubleshooting but at this point, I haven’t been able to log a ride for over a month. Tech has told me it’s an issue with how the app was designed.

1 Like