Bkool Smart Pro 2 BLE compatible

(John McCracken (GB-SCT) (WBR D)) #21

press the up arrow by the original post.

0 Likes

(Lawrence Bautista) #22

And for bkool pro first generation please!

0 Likes

(Stefano Deriu) #23

i think that the bkool BLE protocol is the same once the home trainer is FEC @ Lawrence

0 Likes

(Mark McKinlay) #24

Just voted, I’ve been patiently waiting on this for about a year. I can no longer use my laptop and have to Powerdown a Mac mini, move it, power up again etc. - it’s a real pain and I have an Apple TV just sitting doing nothing :smirk:

0 Likes

(Stefano Deriu) #25

any feedback from zwift? i saw some update for Bt in the last release, but nothing related to bkool

0 Likes

(Daniel Rockliff [RMT]) #26

Been patiently waiting for this too. Once this is implemented I’ll grab a 4k apple tv straight away.

0 Likes

(Andreas W) #27

Is that coming soon  ? I am just testing zwift but without that feature I will not go for a pro account and have to go back to the bkool app.

0 Likes

(Stefano Deriu) #28

Guys, after 4 months any news?

0 Likes

(Steve Butterworth) #29

Please Zwift people, been hoping for this day to come for over 18 months

0 Likes

(Daniel Rockliff [RMT]) #30

Just checked Bluetooth setup, still not controllable via BLE to bkool.

Cadence and Power are connecting.

0 Likes

(Daniel Rockliff [RMT]) #31

Any news on this yet?

0 Likes

(Muriel Vélizienne #EFDV) #32

Hello,

None news yet…
I’d like to thanks all the people who voted for this request.

I’ll try to contact agin Zwift with my original support ticket asking me to open this request… 41 one today is quite encourageous :slight_smile:

Ride on.

0 Likes

(Andrew Jarvis) #33

Fingers crossed!

0 Likes

(Daniel Rockliff [RMT]) #34

Itching to buy an apple tv 4k!

Anyone had any news on this?

0 Likes

(Martin) #35

I too would be keen to know if there’s any update on this. With the new android app now in beta, I’d love to be able to have zwift control my bkool Pro2 resistance via Bluetooth on android (the beta app already connects for power and cadence fine). Till either that’s working or the android app supports ant+ I’m stuck.

0 Likes

(Ivar Elverum) #36

Trainer season coming up, this should be fixed pretty soon!

0 Likes

(Muriel Vélizienne #EFDV) #37

I hope you’re right Ivar. I sent an email today, to the development team, to have news about this request :slight_smile:

I will let you know…

0 Likes

(Ivar Elverum) #38

Still a couple of months outside, but the house computer won’t be available (kid playing fortnite…)
So, i’ll pull the trigger on a appleTV when it’s fixed!

0 Likes

(Kayak Elite) #39

I wanted to sell my Bkool home trainer because no bluetooth. Hope it will work soon on iPad with bluetooth.

0 Likes

(Marcela Novais) #40

Same problem here!!

0 Likes