Bike isn't in garage after ZA completion

Progress on my side as well, this is the response I received:

“Congratulations on completing Zwift Academy! We’re sorry that the bike has not showed up in your garage. We’ve gone ahead and put in a request for that to be credited to you. It will take up to 2 weeks for that to show up, and your patience is appreciated while we work on that.”

Still no bike for me. How is the progress for you guys?

Well, I still enjoy the bike I bough for drops :smiley:

I received the “up to 3 weeks to receive” response over 3 weeks ago and still have nothing :/. How about you? Been thinking I will email again. Don’t want to be a pain but I do pay to use the app…

Same for me. I bought the bike instead of waiting. Big disappointment that they couldn’t sort this out…

After telling Zwift support that after a month I still do not see the Canyon bike in my garage, they replied:

Thanks for getting in touch!

I’m very sorry to say that unfortunately you still are on the waiting list for the Canyon and there hasn’t been a slip-up, recently we’ve had a large influx of missing items and are going through is as fast as we possibly can! I’d like to expedite the process but alas there is nothing I can do as the volume we received was overwhelming. I hope you understand and patience, unfortunately, will be tested as many peoples rewards are delayed.

If you need further assistance don’t hesitate to ask we are always happy to help!

1 Like

Funny it seems technology would be simpler than mailing a t-shirt or something lol. About to finish the Everest challenge. At this rate I will have the tron bike by the time I get credit for this :joy:

1 Like

Well Everest challenge complete now moving toward the Tron. Looking more and more like my prediction may come true… :person_facepalming: