Hi , been using zwift for 3 years , but very intermittently of late . Avatar keeps stopping even though still peddling , speed often feels very wrong , far slower than expected . Soo frustrating . I use the zwift app on my mobile and have a wahoo snap . Calibrating it makes no difference . Any thoughts ???

Have you carefully followed Wahoo’s instructions about tyre pressure and tensioning of the roller against your tyre? Wheel-on trainers are very sensitive to their setup, and problems there can easily lead to the sort of bad experience that you’re describing.

1 Like

Problem is only more recently , will check tyre pressure etc , think it’s more a connectivity thing /bug

Bad connectivity between your trainer and phone could cause that too, yes. But it would be good to check your physical setup first to try and eliminate that.

Where do I find that? In finding it difficult with tyre pressure, roller pressure and what gear I should be in.

Any help will be great.

Check the manufacturer’s instructions for your trainer. If you don’t have a paper copy then you’ll be able to find a PDF online, I’m sure.

As for what gear to be in, if you’re doing a workout then don’t change gear and the trainer will adjust the resistance accordingly.

I use a direto tuo, and for that direto recommend a tyre pressure of 110 psi, I’d also recommend using a proper trainer tyre, this is the one that I use https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B001C6DBXE/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I have that tyre too. For some reason my pump doesent seem to like going above 60psi! Not sure if I am putting on my inner tube/tyre wrong. When I had my old tyre, the resistance at the back use to click however, with this turbo tyre it doesn’t. Any ideas?

What trainer are you using

Saris M2

Looking at the manual it says early on to inflate the tyre to manufacturers recommended pressure, which on that tyre is about 110psi, then once the bike is mounted to do it up till it clicks

The manual if y7ou haven’t got it can be downloaded here https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0603/4027/3331/files/M2-Manual.pdf