Auto-Assign Race Categories

Sorted now.

2 Likes

Thank you.

I’ve never raced like this and already know one individual who’s twice as strong as I am but racing E. Bad ethics at minimal. With that said, I love trying to keep up with anyone ahead of me under any circumstance. That’s my motivation. I never used any of the featherweight or ride helps either. I want my FTP to rise to whatever level I can get it to rise to.
My day’s on the podium are far past!

1 Like

I’ve now conditioned myself to ignoring non-ZP racers and out-of-Cat racers and just race those around me, like you Jeff. My FTP seems to be stuck where it is so have to use smarts to beat the opposition. Still get the occasionally podium but care more about getting a good ride in and hitting my limits

Other thing I have focused on in past 3-4 months is Zwiftpower ranking. I use it to determine which races to enter and then use to determine which fellow racers I need to keep an eye on. Never realised how much energy I waist on sandbaggers, but dont anymore.

1 Like

Thanks, Dean! Great feedback for me!

The solution my friend is simple:
yearly-membership-pay-per-ride/237652

:grin: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :upside_down_face:

Racing for me inside Zwift is done. It’s far from beeing real und even if it would be close to reality (physics and so on…) the ranking system is based on a 5 year old mind. It’s based on a beta but nowadays should be far more fair to everyone.

Yesterday was this first day of WTRL ZRL ( Zwift Racing League) and it was the most realistic fun racing I had on Zwift since the CVR WorldCup.

What made this so much fun was the fact tat 99% of all racers was in the correct category and we could only see people racing in our category.

This is how all races in Zwift should be, there need to be a system to put people in the correct starting pen for all races. We don’t need green cones. Just a filter when you pick a race.

9 Likes

and next to it you need to disable the slingshot mechanism to make it a f*cking race hard and tough and not a sucker game

Zwift doesn’t care as long as money is coming.