Arrow Icon on Event Row?

So there is an arrow pointing to a particular event, and I am just curious to why that is.
Also, what is this “punch” bar over on the right side?

I’ve got two events with that same little gray arrow on the left side of the event in ZwiftPower. Any thoughts on what those are supposed to indicate?

Means you were moved (either manually by the event organiser, or after the event according to the rules set on the event) into that category, which is different to what you entered. With them being TdZ events, I expect it was a mixup with ZP.

1 Like

That’s what I thought those arrows meant; that the category was changed for some reason. But as you said, them being TdZ events didn’t fit with that, since those cats are totally different than the racing cats.

Yet another reason why Zwift should figure out how to create a different cat system for their big tours. A, B, C, D, and E mean something specific for all other events. Then the big tours come along, and they use the same A, B, C, D, but they have a totally different meaning. I’ve been around long enough that I get it. But there are new people every year who are confused by it.

Assuming it’s just some weird thing with that, I’ll ignore it and move on. Thanks

1 Like