Had a ride on Tuesday 15th Feb , after applying the update, where approx every 10 mins , power dropped to zero / avatar stopped and the blue pairing display top left , got completly greyed out. Not your traditional Bluetooth dropout.
Was able to to fix this each time by going into Pair screen and all of a sudden would pick up the devices , i returned to game and all ok until it happened about 8-10 mins later.
Have a friend with a Wattbike Atom v1 that has had same issue today, but is already on latest version of tvOS
- Garmin Dual HR / Kickr 2018
- Both above paired to TrainerRoad at same time on Android phone via bluetooth and this carried on working fine when Zwift failed (i know this is niche setup / never caused any issues before / friend with Wattbike doesnt have this setup)
- Not paired via companion app.
- Distance from Kickr to Apple TV about 1.5m , slightly less to Android Phone.
- Started ride on different course / same issue after about 10 mins
- I upgraded to latest version of TvOS 15.3 and haven’t had problem on 4 rides since then. That said, I didnt try a straight reboot before doing upgrade.
- Have checked Troubleshooting Guide - nothing obvious
It would be good to understand what causes the top left pairing display to go offline / maybe someone @ Zwift to have a look my logs ? Can get my friend to add to this thread if it helps.
thanks in advance,