Any teachers out there using Zwift w/their students?

Hello All,
I am an (old) retired Cat 1 racer who now finds himself teaching middle school science. I am teaching a Human Performance elective that I hope will empower middle schoolers to create habits that will make them healthier now and down the road. Would love to eventually use it in my Physics and Bio classes as well.
Any teachers out there (or anybody!) that has done anything like this? Lots of potential here!

Little help?? Thanks!

I’m not a teacher, but I think this is a superb idea to get kids doing something different and getting them active.

Then there is the whole science aspect of riding/training with power and the books of joe Friel, “cyclists training bible” or “Training and Racing with a Power Meter” by Hunter Allen and Andy Coggan

NUGENT!! I’ll send you a FB message on this (you’ll figure it out when it shows up). Cheers, man!

Hello Kevin!
Great project! I am also a teacher and have been running a project like this for many years. My goal is to network many schools and train together and exchange ideas globally. We mainly use rouvy, but that shouldn’t be a problem for now. I would be happy if we got in touch. Just write back, then we can exchange email addresses and I can show you our padlet. Many greetings Arndt

hello jr! Great project! I am also a teacher and have been running a project like this for many years. My goal is to network many schools and train together and exchange ideas globally. We mainly use rouvy, but that shouldn’t be a problem for now. I would be happy if we got in touch. Just write back, then we can exchange email addresses and I can show you our padlet. Many greetings Arndt

Did you ever get this going?
Also an old bike racer–I work at a youth correctional facility and starting a training program. I have 3 stages stationary bikes ready to connect, 3 iPads loaded with zwift.

What did you have to do to create an account and profiles for students?

Thank you,
Patrick Waters

sounds like this movie coming out in a few months

Is Sean Astin the social worker or one of the teenage convicts?

looks like the mechanic in the trailer… or should we move this discussion over to The Lord of the ring - #4 by Mike_Rowe1

:crazy_face: