Annoying popup message

(Mark Johnson) #1

Is this popup message going to be a permanent thing? It’s pretty annoying seeing this every 10 seconds or so. And I take it the messed up bike graphics is just a bug? The bikes look like they’re made from Legos. AppleTV4

(Steve Ellis) #2

What’s the date where you are?

(Paul Allen) #3

It’s for April Fools Day, Zwift does this kind of fun stuff every year.

(Doug J) #4

This is so damn annoying!  I have a workout to do & this is a total waste of time. Let me opt out of this stupid shit

(Paul Allen) #5

I guess some people take life too seriously.

(Mark Johnson) #6

Ok, the dumb popup message I can see being a joke, even though it’s a day early. But the bike graphics? Um, ok. Whatever. I’ll just be glad when it’s all back to normal.

(Stephen Hickey) #7

Wasted an hour trying to sort out these “bugs”. Perhaps a sense of humour failure on my part but I’m a bit pissed off.

(Paul McCombes) #8

Oh - it was an April fools?

TAP THE NEWSPAPER ICON TO TOSS ONE AT THE TARGET

That explains it.

Although I thought April fools were meant to fool people.

Or at least amuse them.

Not make them grit their teeth and hope to get through it without getting too annoyed

But the message that kept popping up

You know the one.

That gave instructions that didn’t work

And acted as a massive distraction - well that just caused me to abandon out of sheer irritation.

Seriously - don’t change how the user interacts with the game just to have a flaccid April Fools non-joke. It’s just rubbish.

(Mike Day) #9

Don’t worry people, it will be all back to normal tomorrow and everything will be safe and sound. Now off to bed and try not to have nightmares about tossing newspapers and riding wonky bikes. Goodnight snowflakes.

(Michael Collins Bicycleattorney.com) #10

More testing of April Fools jokes, please. This is pretty obnoxious. 

(C hris Strub) #11

I thought it was awesome.  Well, for anyone old enough to remember playing the game.  :).  Bonus xp was a nice touch.  Even one a Dogma F8.  

(C hris Strub) #12

won

(Neil Lloyd) #13

throwing the newspaper at the target earn 50 xp

(Doug Sharp) #14

It was genius I got an extra 200pts for hitting targets saved me riding  6/7 miles.

i was showing a friend how good Zwift was and we thought it was weird until I realised it was paperboy…

Mark Cavendish I hear even turned back for points…

i get people’s frustration also …but clever