Android Supported Devices (UPDATED: Dec 22, 2019)

Works on my Huawei P10, goes a bit laggy whenever I’m on a large group ride.

But there was a Huawei system update this week,  which afterwards everything went smooth on the graphics :slight_smile:

Hello for a tablet Samsung SM-T585 APP does not work

I also have Samsung Tab A and cant download beta.

Moto z force Droid…Scosche Rhythm+ now works fine both cy ling and running. Although my avatar is running just fine, I’m not getting any cadence readings while running from the milestonepod although it gets paired for it.

1 Like

Hey all, new update for the device list:  Zwift Beta for Android currently  does not  support the Samsung Galaxy Tab S, Tab A, Tab E, or the S5. 

Thanks everyone for keeping us aware of compatible devices! 

1 Like

Could I just add that I have just run Zwift on Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and screen mirrored it using Samsung Dex station. I am looking at game launcher which is supposed to force games into full screen mode. I am not sure if it working with that yet, but it would make it a bit easier and really just like a normal PC as sex allows the Note 8 to be used as a touch pad when connected.

As it is I will be able to use Zwift without a PC in a hotel room for example on the hotel room tv.

Does Dominique Miller really mean Samsung sex station or is that a typo? Not something I will look up but it made me laugh.

1 Like

Zwift is unavailable for my device Moto G5 Plus at Play Store. However in the list of supported devices I see other devices with the same CPU Snapdragon 625 (e.g. Xiaomi Mi A1) or even weaker (Nokia 6 with S430).

I would like to try Zwift on my Android device (and yes, I’m aware that there is a chance it won’t run properly/ at all). Could you please allow installation on Moto G5 Plus. Thanks!

4 Likes

I was happy with performance on my LG G7 ThinQ.

1 Like

Are there any plans to make Zwift available on Chromebooks? I didn’t see it in the app store on my Acer Chromebook 14 so far.
It runs smooth on my phone, but when travelling for work it would be quite nice to be able to use it on my Chromebook for the bigger screensize.

3 Likes

Haven’t heard anything yet but I’ll keep everyone posted if there are any updates on that :slight_smile:

I know that Amazon Fire is not listed on supported devices, but is there a chance to unblock it? It is very straight forward to run Google Play Store on Fire device, so unblocking Zwift on it would make a very affordable way for a lot of people to run Zwift (and not worried if expensive tablet get damaged).

Thanks,

Vadim (PS: willing to beta test).

1 Like

Try whatever you think would work and report back to us :ride_on:

As of right now if I manually try to install APK (version 1.0.29500) I get “Parse Error: There was a problem parsing the package”

I see, thanks for the update!

I get the same error. Depending on your Fire…mine has OS 5.6.2 (Lollipop).

Vincent…correct me if I am wrong, but doesn’t Zwift need Marshmallow (6.0) or higher to run?

The new Fire HD8 is coming out next month that will come with Nougat (7), but my concern is if there will be enough power to run it.

Will it ever be working on a Galaxy Tab A or do i have to buy another Tablet?

1 Like

Runs fine on my Sony Xperia Z5 Standard.

Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 (SM-T325) failed as Samsung stopped support after 4.4.2 version.

Wile the companion app works great on the note9 the actual Zwift app cannot pull data from my Kickr Snap. Also, it can only connect to the Snap once, or for only a minute before dropping it.

Can you try to download it if you’re able to get in the Beta? We might have a working compatibility change.

1 Like