Android Supported Devices (UPDATED: Dec 22, 2019)

Hi I’m using the same phone too. Does it come with resistance on the trainer?

I am embarking to purchase a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2019. It features Android 9, Chipset from Exynos 7904, Octa-core (2x1.8 GHz Cortex-A73 & 6x1.6 GHz Cortex-A53) and 2 GB RAM. Technically quite sound by past sharing says downloadable only.

Anyone can verify this can work? TIA.

Hi stephen, did you have issue pairing sensors with Vodafone V8? I also have the V8 running 7.1.1 but when connecting to wahoo speed and cadence sensors it finds them but looses signal straight away or reads a signal from one and not the other but in no particular order. Almost like it can’t differentiate between the 2 signals.

Runs great on my Xiaomi MI MIX 3… I’ve even took it outside one day, while Zwift-ing… Amazing.

Runs fine in Samsung Galaxy Tab S3, 32GB, 4 GB RAM, LTE.

Hi All! Samsung Galaxy A50 A505FN; Europe; Hungary; Available for install the beta for some devices.

Today I’ve tried the Samsung Galaxy A50 (SM-A505FN/GS) phone and happy to report that it works properly. I’ve recorded a video of it, but keep in mind I wasn’t riding/running, only tested if the system runs it, and about the battery consumption.

Phone is a Europe model of Galaxy A50, and it runs Zwift OK. I mean OK because the GPU isn’t spectacular, the average FPS is 28, and it was in the very morning in Europe, so not many online. My guess is it would be in some trouble for a busy afternoon in Zwift New York, but I didn’t tested it so far :wink:

You can find the actual Zwiftalizer log results here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/J6KbHYVxcBjWKMVVA

and the recorded video on youtube here: Zwift on Samsung Galaxy A50 A505FN/DS - YouTube

In the almost 20 minutes, it ate up around 9-10% of battery, so I assume that with a fully loaded battery you are good to go for about 90 minutes (it was dark in the room, so brightness was low, and the battery depletion isn’t linear).

An interesting thing I’ve noticed upon exporting the log file to Zwiftalizer is that Zwift Android (at least on my phone) is behind with 1 month by the dates. Like, it’s 18/06/2019, whole in the app it stamps the files for 18/05/2019…Interesting…

Anyhow, thank you for reading/watching, I hope it helps if you are a Zwifter AND interested in Samsung Galaxy A50 (A505FN/DS) mobile device.

1 Like

Totally want the most recent Samsung Tab A to come on-board. Pleeeease… released in April and running on android 9

Using Samsung tab S5e. Works fine while riding the Tacx.

1 Like

Hi the Zwift android app does not work for treadmill runs on Samsung s8 n s8+. We tried the Zwift runpod n milepod n also Garmin Fenix 3hr n 5hr and the app does not pick up these devices.

Pls take. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT ON ANROID

tks

Finally after so many months, the Android beta version is working well on Lenovo YogaBook in terms of proper color graphic. No more black or red screen. However, it hanged 2 times during my ride with 1st hang the session was lost. 2nd hang, it did continued from the distance it hanged but i was teleported elsewhere. I really almost gave up on testing anymore… Lets hope it will get better for the yogabook… Not worst.

Hi. Will the Samsung Galaxy note 10.1 2014 edition run Zwift? Cant find it on the tablet in the play store.

No find it in SAMSUNG TAB S2 … :frowning:

1 Like

Bonjour ,
La tablete Huawei Mediapad M5 Lite fonctionne t-elle correctement ?
Sportivement

Hi i note Zwift runs on the Samsung Tab s4. There is a new flagship Samsung Tab s5e but it has a slower 670 processor. Will Zwift run on the Tab S5e plz?

I have the same question as i wana buy the S5E for Zwift. Did u manage to run it on the S5e pls?

Hi i want to buy the Samsung S5e too. Did u experience any lag or performance issue as it is a slower cpu than the s4 tab

Zwift works great on Samsung S5E. I have no problems.

1 Like

Tks Ewelina Seifert. I have just ordered the S5e n cant wait to use it for my runs. At the moment i m using a s8+ 6.2" mobile lol

The other challenge is to find a place on the gym treadmill for the s5e.

Tks heaps for the confirmation

My Moto G4 runs everything, but it will not install from the PlayStore. Say device is not compatible! Can you add it?

Any news about Zwift on Nvidia Shield TV?