Android Supported Devices (UPDATED: Dec 22, 2019)

I am using Zwift on Samsung Galaxy S7 and it is just fine

1 Like

I finally have my Android version Zwift working with my Sony Xperia Z4 tablet. It would be nice and I am sure helpful to others if we could list the components (trainers, heart rate monitors etc we use that work well with version of Zwift and the computer platforms. The People at Zwift could publish in table form all the contributed info so we can see what works and what doesnā€™t.

Have been using iphone x and ipad pro ā€¦ wanted to test with android ā€¦ new phone Xiamoi Mi Pocophone ā€¦ seems common and popular phone. I see the bluetooth connections in the phone for kickr, cadence and hr but the connectors will not define themselves in Zwift platform

Hi, are the wheels in motion to allow Zwift to be run on Samsung Tab S and Tab A tablets? My daughter wants her iPad back. Many thanks

2 Likes

IĀ“m looking for a new android device. Since today here is an new Samsung Tab to buy.
Anybody tested the Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e with zwift?

1 Like

Runs on Kyocera Duraforce 2

It should run well enough on the S5e - it has the Snapdragon 660 chipset (if Iā€™m not mistaken), which is the same as in my Xiaomi Mi Pad 4. Zwift runs well on mine, though I am not sure how it will be if there are A LOT of riders on screen at the same time (1000+)

1 Like

Zwift only shows the nearest 100 riders at any time, so you should be good there.

Samsung Galaxy Note 5 user. Works great! An issue with screen rotation when trying to use other apps during a ride.

Hi

Iā€™m using
a Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T825 with Android 8.0.0,
my trainer is a Tacx Vortex Smart,
my heart rate sensor is a Magene Mover ,
my cadence sensor is a Magene Gemini 210.
Zwift V 52 - 1.0.34056

Here is my feedback:
The app is starting fine , iā€™m able to connect all my devices only with Bluetooth, the app isnā€™t able to use the Ant+ available on my tablet. When the game begins, everything is ok but the cadence keeps on changing every seconds from 1 to the good value. After a session of +/- 50 minutes, the app lost all the connections and my only possibility is to stop my session.

I bought one of these and managed to download and install and run a Zwift apk. It wont pair any of my devices though. Have tried a Stryd Runpod and a smart trainer, the app wont even find them on the pairing screen. Had you any issues like that?

I couldnā€™t find it on the beelink ultimate Google playstore so downloaded an apk and sideload it.
It downloaded and it installed but wont find any of my bluetooth sensors.

I didnā€™t have any problems connecting my BT sensors (it was an Elite Qubo smart trainer and a powertap rear hub) - I was runnning the AlvaTech ROM (not sure of the version) not the standard beelink software.

All fixed with latest update - am a happy Android Zwifter :wink:

Still see all connections on Bluetooth devices on phoneā€¦ can open the Zwift app on the phoneā€¦ looks goodā€¦ but Bluetooth not showing up on zwift connection screen ā€¦ Mi Pocophone

Why canā€™t we have an option to turn up things like texture resolution and details on phones like Galaxy S10?
I would think it has no problems with this.

I have the same issue with the cadence reading. It reads 1 most of the time, and changes to the correct value for a split second. Huawei P20 Pro with Wahoo RPM.

Hey there, is there anyway to try the game on Samsung Note 4 ? It would enable me to try the running side of the game. Thx for your help.

I have ZUK Z2, and it was perfectly working till the 1.0.36440 from 5/14/2019 release.
This version crashes while the loading to the device. I tried it several times right after rebooting the device with same result.
Please fix this A.S.A.P.

Working fine with my Asus Zenfone Max Plus M1 running on Android 8.1.0. testing with the Zwift Run Pod + Megene Bluetooth Hear Rate