Android Supported Devices (UPDATED: Dec 22, 2019)

Also on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 LTE, some days before it’s in the “runs ok” list.

Is there any possibility for Tab A to run zwift?

1 Like

Ran it this morning thru my Galaxy S7 Edge and worked great. Only issue is my Bkool Pro (new last year) would not connect as a controllable device. Any ideas why that is?

1 Like

s7 edge
power beam pro ant+ trainer
it wont connect to phone phone just says searching and the is a blue tooth logo flashing on zwift so i guess your right blue tooth only

Also on my Xiaomi mi8 lite, it is working, ok. but black screen. Please update zwift on android.

Hey, has anyone tried with an Nvidia Shield TV, or the Xiaomi Mi Box?

i’m hoping to get an adroid TV box and wonder which of these would work best for Zwift.

Hoy probaré en Xiaomi box , pero no creo que aparezca la aplicación en play si el sistema que lleva es Android smart TV

Nokia 7 plus = black screen

Moto x4 black screen

It seems to work well on my Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) with a MilestonePod. Although it wasn’t clear that I had to make sure my phone wasn’t paired with the MilestonePod before I started Zwift.
Although my phone has a fairly large screen there was some very small text that was impossible to read whilst running. This includes the runners list on the right and the all the text boxes that are shown down the left side.
As fun aside I would love to take a virtual run with my virtual dog. A bit like cannie-cross :grin:

1 Like

I am getting the same result on my BlackBerry Key 2. Does the software team know why this is happening?

1 Like

The app does not seem to be working with my Samsung Galaxy Note 8. The app itself opens but when it comes time to pair with my CycleOpts H2 the screen just sits there trying to search for the device. What I find odd is the fact that I can pair to the H2 via BlueTooth and I can use the trainer via built in Ant+ support when using Rouvy.

Going to try it out on Tecno Camon 11. Hope this works https://deviceteck.com/blog/tecno-camon-11-specifications-reviews-and-price/

Had a hard time pairing bluetooth on a Pixel 2. Tacx trainer and Stages PM. Had to exit app several times. Once paired, worked great.

it works also for the Nvidia Shield tv here is the apk and obb last as of 12/12/2018

1 Like

Runs also nice on Chuwi Hi9 Plus tablet.

Asus ZenFone zoom 3 is work. Android 8.0

Hello,
Any chances to make it working on Lenovo Tab 4 10 (TB-X304F)?
Just tried it and I am inside the app, can see all the menu, mini-map, sounds, but the world itself is black. On the black background I can see some icons of people passing.
The supported Lenovo Tab 3 is with lower specs then the mentioned Tab4 10.

Thank you!

• OnePlus 6T
    graphics are very good

• OnePlus 5
    graphics are usable (low resolution, low fps)

• Huawei MediaPad T5 10-Inch Tablet - Kirin 659 Octa-core, RAM 2GB, ROM 16GB,FHD Display
    graphics are good.
    Very dark night scene.
    Daytime scene is ok.

1 Like

Game world is black screen in Moto G6 Plus. User interface appears normal.