Android Supported Devices (UPDATED: Dec 22, 2019)

Welcome Zwifters to our awesome Android community!

[Updated: Feb 10, 2020]

We have an amazing group of dedicated (and patient) riders and runners who have been immensely supportive during our Beta phase, which launched on July 4th, 2018. So, THANK YOU! Seriously. We can’t do this without you!

Our game runs on over 3000 devices, all with various versions and flavors of the Android OS. It’s quite the challenge to ensure a stable and smooth experience for all our customers, and many times we’ve fallen short. Your feedback has been invaluable.

Performance may vary, especially when repeatedly pausing and resuming the app, while launching many other apps. This can lead to stability issues in some rare cases.

If your device is not listed here, but runs the game, we encourage you to share your feedback!

‘Zwift Recommended’ means we’ve confirmed the game runs well; ‘Runs OK’ means just that.
For both lists, we’ve either tested in our lab, have solid beta customer feedback, or confirmed with a third-party testing service. If you think your device is in the wrong list, or have other corrections, please let us know!

Zwift Recommended

• Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, S10e

• Samsung Galaxy Note 10

• Samsung Galaxy Note 9

• Samsung Galaxy Note 8

• Samsung Galaxy S9, S9+

• Samsung Galaxy S8 S8+

• Samsung Galaxy Tab S4, S5, S6

• Google Pixel 3, 3XL

• Google Pixel 2, 2XL

• Google Pixel 2, 2XL

• Google Pixel C

• HTC U11

• Huawei MediaPad M5, M5 Pro

• LG G5

• Essential PH-1

• OnePlus A5010 (OnePlus 5T)

• OnePlus 3/3T

• One Plus 6

• Moto Z Force Droid

• Nokia 8

• Sony Xperia XZ2, XZ2 Compact

• Vernee X

• Vodafone Smart v8

• Xiaomi Mi5s

• ZTE Axon 7

Runs OK

• ASUS ZenPAD Asus P027
  • ASUS ZenFone Laser
  • Google Pixel XL
  • Samsung Galaxy Tab A (gtaxlqltespr model)
  • Samsung Galaxy A5
  • Samsung S7
  • Samsung 6 Edge
  • Huawei MediaPad M3/Lite
  • Huawei Nexus 6p
  • Huawei Nova 2i
  • Jelly
  • Lenovo TAB 3 (TB3 - 850F)
  • Lenovo TAB4 10 Plus TB-X704V
  • Lenovo Smart Tab P10
  • LG V20
  • LG Nexus 5X
  • Moto X4
  • Motorola Moto G6 Plus
  • Nexus 9
  • Nokia 6
  • OPPO FIND X
  • OPPO R11
  • OPPO R15 PRO
  • Sony Xperia X
  • Sony Xperia XA
  • Sony Xperia XZ2
  • VIVO NEX S
  • Wileyfox Swift 2X
  • Xiamoi Mi A1
  • Xiamoi MI MIX 2S
  • Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus
  • Xperia Z5 Compact

May appear downloadable, but NOT supported

• Samsung Galaxy Tab S, Tab E, most Tab A variants
  • Samsung Galaxy S5, J7.

Generally speaking, if you can see Zwift in the Play Store, it should run.

Technically / specifically speaking we require:

• Arm64-v8a ABI (Arm64 architecture)
  • 1 Gig of Ram minimum
  • OpenGL ES 3.0 or higher
  • Android 7.0 or higher. [We dropped support for 6.0 on Jan 15, 2020]

Feel free to reach out to support@zwift.com, and thanks again for the support!
-Team Zwift

1 Like

I live i Brazil and I have a Galaxy S7, but the app isn’t available for installation. It says that is no compatible device in my account. Is this a problem of region? Could you unlock for Brazil region?

Please add Huawei P10 !

5 Likes

Keep up the great work! Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Pro would be great!

Edit- The app opens on the Yoga Tab but force closes before you can log in. I submitted the logs through app. 

2 Likes

Appears to run well on the OnePlus 3t also.

Would like to give it a try on Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE 2014 (with built-in ANT+ support), but can’t install it.

About the GPU: https://www.anandtech.com/show/7378/samsung-galaxy-note-101-2014-edition-review/2

5 Likes

Great for Android. what version of android it will run on or is it a conbination of version and grapic capability. i got an Samsung A3 which is version 8. as of today (5/July18) on of UK app store or will it only show if your phone is compatible?

Listing “Sony XPERIA” isn’t really helpful, every Sony Android phone is called Xperia. (it’s like listing “Samsung Galaxy”)

Works very nicely on my Nokia 8 - good work, Zwift!

1 Like

Loaded it on my moto z force (Android 8.0) at work and the graphics while watching looked great…can’t wait to try it out cycling and running

Thank you for your developing android zwift.

I already tested it on my phone (galaxy s8) and I wanna test on my galaxy tab a with pen (sm-p550).

Could you give me a chance to test it on my android tablet?

3 Likes

I agree.  I’d like to run it on my Nvidia K1 but the Zwift app doesn’t show up in the play store like it does for my phone.  How about a link to the apk on the web site :grinning:

1 Like

looks good on Galaxy Note 5. Connects to Power Tap Powercal as both power and HR. Will need to try it out to see it it works live very soon

1 Like

Nexus 9 (yes I know, very old): Slow to load the first time, but then seemed fine. Graphics looked good, frame rate ok, UI responsive. Wahoo speed sensor seemed to lag more than usual on the speed changes, but happy to put that down to the early BT code (or the Wahoo, which often mis-behaves).

LG G5: Looks good, everything seems fine. I’m not sure what qualities for “great”… Better graphics detail I guess?

Other notes: For the first time I have more than one device that can run Zwift, so I can ride in-game with my son. Massive RideOn Zwift Devs. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Has anyone tried this on a higher end chromebook?

1 Like

is it compatible with oneplus 3 ?? i believe it also have built-in ant+

@Dananto Suryo ZID

@ Luke Penny Packer Morris

lol sorry didn’t quite see that… phone does detect my wahoo kickr via bluetooth, but somehow did not via ant+. same well for cadence sensor via ant+… i have garmin speed n cadence sensor

There currently is no support for Ant+ Sensors from what I understand. Bluetooth only. Hopefully they will add this in soon.

3 Likes