Android Supported Devices (UPDATED: Dec 22, 2019)

By the way, have no idea how, but it finally wok on my Lenovo Tab 4 10 (TB-X304F), the graphics are awful, totally awful, but hey, I need it only for gym running, and mostly looking on the data on cell phone Companion app and not on the tablet. So, this solved my problem with new tablet purchase for the moment.

Samsung Galaxy A70 works perfectly for Zwift
Model Nr: SM-A705FN/DS

Oh, short prehistory
Tried zwift on PC paired it successfully with tacx vortex through ant+ dongle. And after first day trial decided to buy one month. But my decision changed very quickly in next day :slight_smile:
Sure it can be related to my trainer TACX Vortex but anyway…
Next day I wasn’t able to pair it through ant+ dongle.

Ok then I’ve tried companion paired it through bluetooth, This time I’ve used additionally bluetooth HRM. Opened app on PC and paired though companion - paired power source, hrm, rpm and oops through companion Control resistance at least for tacx vortex is not available.

And here actually what topic about. Then installed zwift android app. Everything paired fine through bluetooth unit itself and HRM. It was running but actually it’s pretty laggy. It looks like there is frame drops, hard actually to do something (it doesn’t mean that it’s not possible) everything happens with some kind of delay, maybe it’s related to the fact that there was a lot of raiders around, not sure about that.
So it works but smoothness far from PC… About my phone it’s not the worst and not the best…
Doogee S55
Android 8.0
CPU - MTK6750 - 8 cores (4 - 1GHz; 4 - 1.5 GHz)
GPU - Mali-T860 - 2 cores 860MHz
Scaling governor - Interactive (I’ve didn’t tried to use some performance mode)
RAM - 4GB 833 MHz (actually available for system 3762 MB and usually 50% free)
Screen - 720x1440
OpenGL ES - 3.2

So actually from my point of view those requirements exceeding that was mentioned in description but experience from app not the best. Sure it can be related to some power saving despite my phone was over 90% battery during ride it is still powered by battery and maybe it was some powersaving hell :slight_smile:

I am also one of those affected who cannot use their SM-T510 with ZWFIT. I am very disappointed, because it is a very powerful tablet with modern hardware. I honestly don’t know how ZWIFT doesn’t have support for this popular model. My subscription depends on the support of this tablet in the near future

We have almost no visibility about supported tablets (phones are too small).
We don’t know why the Tab A isn’t supported since it meets the required specifications.

See the first post in this thread.

This is post is also helpful.
Samsung Tab A incompatible [SOLVED] - #60 by Will_Botti_C?

What do you mean ?

runs ok on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2

Is it possible to support samsung A6?

Hi, you install zwift with the play store ? In my galaxy s2 it’s impossible.
What version of Android do you have?
Thanks !

Just switched my Wahoo KICKR 2018 for a Wahoor KICKR Core.
I used to be able to connect to my Google Pixel C, but now it is not showing up anymore.
Pixel C is running the most up-to-date OS and the KICKR Core the most recent Firmware.
I downgraded the Pixel OS to check if that would solve the problem, but no luck unfortuneatly.

S2? that phone is 9 years old i’m surprised it can still turn on let alone run any apps!

you need at least android 7 to run zwift

Yeah, that’s what really gets me. The only supported Tab A runs Android 6.0 and is a 2016 model. If you can even find one, I wouldn’t rely on it as the battery is on it’s way out. Hmmm…by Zwift’s own requirements, that Tab shouldn’t be able to run Zwift.

There are 8 different models of the Samsung Galaxy Tab A - we only support one:

gtaxlqltespr

The system on a chip (SoC) is the Qualcomm MSM8953 (Snapdragon 625)

Sorry, tab s2. I install zwift with a apk file finaly. I change my tablet for a s5e, I test it soon.

works great on Asus Zenfone 6 (2019)

sorry about the slow response

i did sign up under the beta program. maybe that’s the difference. it definitely works.
it’s Galaxy Tab S2, model SM-T813, running Android 7.0

Pixel 3a working for me. Limited use to date but so far so good.

1 Like

Minor issue, but every update Zwift seems to have to download the whole thing? The Play store says the update size is 20mb, for example, but once I click update it downloads over 600mb. Every time.

Again, a minor thing, but 22mb download would be nicer when I am running late (as always) :smiley:

Hello.
I was zwifting in a xiaomi mipad 3 and teclast t8 but since last update (3 of april) I can’t do it.
I unistall and try to install again but googleplay saids"device non compatible with this versión"

I had the same with my Teclast T8, even though Zwift runs ok on it, suddenly “not compatible” a few updates ago. Unfortunately the only solution was to basically download the updated APK and obb files, and install yourself, which is not without risks.

On my Xiaomi Mipad 4 it still installs and updates fine.