Allow Saves Without Exit

Hi There! I am also relatively new to Zwift and this seems a basic and inconvenient way to have to save ride exit and reboot so count my vote for a ‘Save and Continue’ button also. This surely cant be to difficult! Love Zwifting so hope this gets fixed soon.

1 Like

Yes, please.

Or make it so you can login in less than ten minutes. Logging in takes forever.

1 Like

#potatoalert

Takes about 30secs for me. Half that on repeated loads.

3 Likes

please please implement this! also when discarding. why does it always exit???

1 Like

we start counting in years now not days or months since the first request.
it is very very annoying.
my hobby is not waiting for zwift to load.

2 Likes

Please bring this in, seems an obvious thing and also my HRM only connects the first time!

1 Like

Count me in for a big yes, many a time I have finished one challenge and want to go in for another and possibly a third. As others have said logging out takes time
and waiting for sensors to reset is a pain.:crazy_face::grimacing::exploding_head::yawning_face::tired_face:

1 Like

It’s absolutely redonkulous this has not been fixed, especially something so basic. I can’t believe I overpay for this subscription… oh wait they got me by the balls there’s no real competition. They are too busy threatening to ban people for language than to deal with real problems.

Does it needs fixing if it is so by design?

its a bug so yes!

1 Like

Define potato. I have an SSD, i5 and 8GB of RAM and it takes several minutes to start for me. Although it’s not as fast as my primary gaming machine, I wouldn’t call it a potato.

Yes. It’s broken by design, but it’s still broken.

3 Likes

Depends what i5 it is, doesn’t mean much on its own. But it absolutely shouldn’t take several minutes, something is wrong. Doesn’t even take that long on a HDD with a nice and clean install of Windows, never mind an SSD.

Oh, it’s not new, by any stretch. It’s an i5-3470 @ 3.20GHz, around 8 years old. Probably about half the performance of the i5-9400F I’m replacing it with.

But it’s not a potato. I get decent Ultra profile performance out of Zwift with the GTX 1050. It just takes forever to start up.

Nah should be absolutely fine on that, something isn’t right for it to take minutes with an SSD. I’d clean install Windows/Zwift, only takes an hour all in. :wink:

Yes. Case in point:

2 Likes

You all know that that was a fun comment. But lets play. :rofl:

It is like me taking my car back to the dealership because it doesn’t take off if I drive 100km on the highway and then they tell me it was not designed to fly.

Mistakes are always made. In the case of the Pinto, the mistake was obvious. In the case of “no save without exit,” it’s less obvious. However, given the extent of the customer discontent, one has to admit that it certainly looks like a bad design decision.

If Zwift cared at all about customer satisfaction–which they clearly do not,–they would fix it.

1 Like

Bad analogy - no customer expects a car to fly.

A better analogy would be that if you bought a car then if you find that every time you stopped, you’d have to turn off the car, unfasten your seatbelt, and get out. And then get back in, fasten your seat belt, and start the engine before you could move forward again. It would make traffic lights a little tedious, to say the least

I think everyone who owned such a car would be at the dealership asking “What???”. I also suspect that the dealership saying “That’s the way it was designed” would receive short-shrift from the customer, as it is self-evidently a stupid design.

3 Likes

Zwift clearly does not give a damn. Will finish off the winter on zwift, then just switch to trainerroad + netflix. Clearly we aren’t paying for new features and support.

3 Likes