Activate 2 free months for Strava Premium user

(. Lorenz (RSF-Bochum)..) #1

Today the two months free for strava premium users start.

E-Mail from zwift:

“The two month Free Zwift bonus is coming to an end on December 31st, 2016. We want to make sure you have one last chance to take advantage of the bonus, so ALL  Strava Premium members will ride free from Nov 1st through Dec 31st…”

I already reconnected my strava premium account to zwift, but I can’t use Zwift. What are your experiences?

(Daniel Zinsli) #2

Same problem here, also tried reconnecting without success.

(Joe Dineen | Cycle Folsom) #3

Same.  My account says Free Trial Expired.

(Bob Beamer) #4

Same here - I’d like to give it another go.

…although on the payments page it does say “Strava Bonus Days61 days remaining” so perhaps it will work with the app.

(Eric C. (Zwift HQ)) #5

EDIT #2:

Quick explanation: Zwift will give you the payments that happen in the months of November and December of this year FOR FREE.

If you paid on October 25th, then the payments for November 25th and December 25th will BE FREE. You won’t be charged again until January 25th.

Thanks!

EDIT #3:

Try clicking ‘Just Watch’ and it should allow you to ride.

(. Lorenz (RSF-Bochum)..) #6

I don’t understand the official comment in context to the problem.

I didn’t do any payments and I would like to use the 2 free months. My status says “Cancelled - 61 days remaining” and “Strava Bonus Days Redeemed: 11/01/2016” What to do now?

(Tommy Sera) #7

Same here. Two months free never kicked in.

(Eric C. (Zwift HQ)) #8

And now it’s fixed! Please double-check - you guys and gals should be all set :slight_smile:

(H Pope TeamEN (D)) #9

is there a promo code?

(Joe Dineen | Cycle Folsom) #10

Here’s the issue I’m seeing.  My dashboard says my free trial has expired.  But the payments section of my profile shows 61 days remain.  When I logon to the app on my pc, it says the trial has expired.

(H Pope TeamEN (D)) #11

why not just have a promo code to get the 2 months??

(Jos Knoops) #12

doesnt work 2 months free strava premium.

(CHRIS BRADSHAW) #13

I don’t understand. I’ve never paid for Zwift, but last year got a month or two free by linking my Strava premium account. I now see I can get another two months free (November and December) to have another try. But if I open Zwift on my Mac it says my trial has expired. If I login to Zwift on the website there appears to be no option to get another free trial. Am I supposed to provide my credit card details, and then I don’t get charged for the first two months?

(. Lorenz (RSF-Bochum)..) #14

Thank you for the fast fix. It seems to work now. I will test it tomorrow.

(Christiaan van Ravenswaaij) #15

Same problem here still. Also not working after reconnect to Strava. What is the solution? 

(Thomas Frisella (SCR)) #16

Same deal here, disconnected Strava and reconnected.  This is at the top of the “payment page”

Strava Bonus Days60 days remaining

With this at the bottom

Strava Bonus Days Redeemed:

(Dave Musselwhite (M70/ZBR/TeamZF/PACK/RO) #17

Same here.  Disconnected and reconnected my Strava Premium account.  Also paid my $10 via Paypal on October 25th.

Membership Status reads “Zwift Monthly ( Active )”

Bonuses reads, “Strava Bonus Days : Redeemed”  times two.

No sign of any announcement of free days remaining.

regards,

Dave

(Nicholas Perera) #18

I tried this morning, 11/2. Also getting the expired message

(Eric C. (Zwift HQ)) #19

Quick explanation: Zwift will give you the payments that happen in the months of November and December of this year FOR FREE.

If you paid on October 25th, then the payments for November 25th and December 25th will BE FREE. You won’t be charged again until January 25th.

Thanks!

Re: People who are getting Trial Expired and have a Strava Premium account? Submit a ticket and we’ll look at the account. http://bit.ly/ZwiftSupport

(Eric C. (Zwift HQ)) #20

Just got word that it’s all set - please confirm, everyone!