About the Steering category

MTB steering open to members at Level 12 or higher.

Update August 6 2020: Steering Phase 2 expands to include on-road routes.

1 Like

So until I reach out level 12, I won’t be able to play with the steering option?

1 Like

@Team_ROJAS

Correct. I think most people do it a few times and that’s it. Not sure many people use it very regularly.

It’s only for a very short course which you can’t do laps of unless change routes and do u turns after each lap. And you have to ride to it you can’t just spawn there.

1 Like

Is anyone able to confirm this for me please?

I just signed up for zwift and my brother-in-law is also about to join who due to medical reasons is not allowed to ride his bike but has been told he can use a trainer as there will be less risk of injury (I won’t go into too much detail at this stage)
We were both really keen to keep riding mountain bikes and wanted to check out repack Ridge, I’ve tried everything including different devices. I have the companion app and everything seems to function fine so I jump into zwift head to the trail head but can’t get the steering to function.
I’m only at level 2 at the moment, So… Do I need to get to level 12 in order to unlock the steering feature?
Kind Regards…
Jason.