About the Feature Requests category

Hey ya!
I’ve just bought a 700x35c HT tire made by Schwalbe. Problem, this size is not referenced on the app. Not sure the difference is big between 700x32 but it would be great to make sure all is made as precise as possible.

Thank you

1 Like

Age group results for events. Really interesting especially for us more “tenured” riders.

4 Likes

How about adding your place in the race to the scrolling hud in the timeline?

Age based races

2 Likes

Bread crumbs (aka Garmin) on the in-game map so you can see where you’ve been

1 Like

I would love to be able to text my friends when not cycling. Just text someone as in other social media

It would be great to have a camera option that automatically rotates between the different views to save having to switch between the views manually.

1 Like

Custom Black / White / Grey for frame & Brand Logo !

Running - custom targets - I cannot select a running target time of anything over two hours. Some of us do run for longer than that.

1 Like

Can we add a sync for garmin index weight scales and other such smart scales to zwift? I know there is a workaround but I’m not keen on paying a third party to prove my weight is accurate!

1 Like

I would like to access the drop shop and see my XP in my profile on the companion app. It is very annoying to have to start a ride only to stop the ride to access them via the in-ride menu

5 Likes

Hi Zwift staff,
A feature that’d be nice for the companion app is being able to see challenges/achievements like the course route badges or the Everest/California/Italy challenges.

Thanks

3 Likes

Better still would be to have a ghost rider for the nearest Zwifter to your estimated finish time for KOM pop up 30 seconds before you cross the banner / line.

I agree with Martin, names of stangers who finished at the time elapsed on your way up is not motivating.

Better still, the ghost could be your best PR for each KOM or even the potential finishing time if you worked another 5 watts harder to push to the top

2 Likes

I’m only 50% through Everest and California, but will new challenges come any time soon?

What about a partnership with RAM? Limited challenge to Ride Across America? Or something elevation and mileage based? I’m sure other countries have Uber cool challenges as well you could partner/ mirror.

I know there are lots well above me wanting a Level increase, but new challenges would help with that too.

Love the product and can’t wait to see what comes next. Great work with France and Paris!

1 Like

Just like the route badges, it would be nice to see which sprint and Kom jersey you’ve worn. It would also encourage people to log on at quieter times or ride on routes that they don’t normally use to have a crack at getting to the top of the leader boards.

2 Likes

I’d like to see the entire course profile shadowed behind the distance bar in races.

2 Likes

It would be great to have route profiles, including gradients. Thanks!

1 Like

A more in depth scavenger hunt than the halloween one last year would be awesome. They could be one day hunts or multiple day depending on the intricacy. It would be a great way to spend countless hours during the Northern Winter.

I would like to be able to get a link for meetups so it can be posted on Facebook for people to join the event instead of having to add everyone 1 by 1, Also the Do it again option misses lots of riders off which is a pain,
I do a weekly meetup which i guess takes a few hours a week to set up due to the above when 1 link would reduce that to 5 minutes,

2 Likes

A couple of things i’d like to see:
In free ride; if the power box changed colour with zones like in a workout (i know there’s the graph, but still). Secondly, it’d be really useful is we could see %FTP along side power, as this is much easier to calculate where you’re working instead of trying to do maths.

Lastly, for those of us who really like creating out own workouts, could there be a way of getting to the workout creator that doesn’t involve loading up the actual game platform. Like a web based version.

4 Likes