27,334 watts? Kinetic, Android, Win10

I’m still having 100% success with my work around. Like everyone here, I get the no signal problem for every attempt. From there I:
-Start the ride as if the connection worked normally
-Close the companion app on my phone (android). Don’t mess with BLE connections, just the app
-restart the companion app, and everything resets and works.

It is just a work around, but it has worked every time. I’m interested to hear if others have been able to duplicate this, or not.

1 Like

Cudos to you Dave!! Tried your solution and was finally able to ride with my Kinetic smart trainer. Yahoo!!! Many thanks

This worked - thank you for the post!

The work around no longer works for me. I’ve tried several different iterations with no success. Kinetic just updated their Kinetic Fit app as well, but it is no better. I guess I’ll just have to use a stationary bike

Hey Pat, we’re still looking into this. We’ll keep everyone updated as much as possible.

The workaround is working really well (thanks David!). Looking forward to the fix, of course.

I tried the work around to my issue, remotely related, where any sensors paired through the android companion app report no signal… I close and force stop the companion app. When i restart it, the app tracks the sensor’s metrics in companion app hud but the hud in the game on apple tv is blank for that sensor, and no data for that sensor is recorded for the activity.

The latest update seems to have solved the problem! Congratulations, and thank you!

Ride On!

I am using a Kinetic smart trainer wheel on and have had zero success calibrating it in zwift I get timed out on the app fit app I struggle to even get to 25mph and it never says stop peddling…
Hop in Zwift for a ride and I fly like a pro…reading 900 watts HELP!!!

Assuming that all firmware is updated, I found that ensuring that my tire pressure was in the top range of the tire made a big difference with the Kinetic calibration. I hope this helps?