Welcome to the Zwift Forums ! This is your source to stay abreast of the latest Zwift updates, a place to interact with other Zwifters, share experiences and provide feedback. It’s going to be an awesome ride!
We want to make sure Zwift forums are a welcoming place for the curious beginner, the seasoned cyclist, and everyone in between. No need for negativity here! So we came up with a few rules to keep the discussion safe and beneficial to all parties involved:
- Do not share your own or others’ personal information (i.e. email addresses).
- Lets treat each other with respect and keep it civil! We’re all here to discuss Zwift in safe space.
- Keep topics specific to Zwift and Zwift related exercises.
- No self promotion. Posts must include a healthy amount of content from the source material if you link to a personal URL
- Do not post any Not Safe For Work (NSFW), spam, advertising, violent, or otherwise egregiously inappropriate content or links to that content.
- Do not publicly accuse others of cheating or request that they be banned. If you suspect someone of cheating, please contact support.
It’s easy to get a little passionate when discussing Zwift, which is awesome, but we want to make sure we’re being civil to each other at the same time. No need to insult or berate, we’re all here to have fun talking Zwift!
Make sure we’re posting in the right Category
In order to keep things organized and easy to find, make sure you double check the Category you’re posting in. If you’re posting about an in game bug, Bugs and Support would be happy to have you Feature Request ehhh not so much.
Moderation Inquiries and Disputes
If you feel that you received an invalid flag, misappropriated consequence, or would like to request more information regarding a flag or moderation you received, please contact a member of the moderation staff, or the Community Manager via private message.
Moderation inquiries and disputes will only be discussed with the respective member(s) and never publicly. Additionally, any private messages w/ forum staff regarding flags/suspensions should be kept private.
But most of all, these are your forums. Have fun!